We watched it and we were blown away. Of course, it is Moses Sumney, but his Cut Me show on Colors is particularly stunning. From the sonic aesthetics to the physical one, naturally blended and balanced with the matte red studio, the Ghanaian-American singer reaches new heights in this beautiful performance.
Cut me is part of his latest album græ Pt. 1, released in February.
Tell us about a project or news you would like to read on GRIOT. Write to firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest posts by GRIOT (see all)
- ‘INNER’ | Italian-Congolese producer BLCKEBY invites us to join his inner world - May 23, 2020
- ‘Made in Africa’ | Netflix celebrates Africa month with over 100 films, series and docs - May 19, 2020
- ‘Barber Shop Chronicles’ is now streaming for free - May 18, 2020
- ‘Standing In Line’ | David Blank leaves his comfort zone with four new singles - May 12, 2020
- Moses Sumney’s ‘Cut Me’ performance is impressive - May 11, 2020