Jason Bassett is a Miami-based photographer & filmmaker.
His love for photography begins with editorials. This is where he can be present but tell a story in any time or way he feels. He was 20 when the passion was far too overwhelming to not invest all his energy into. He really just want his photographs to feel cinematic and to inspire creativity.
Here is his latest fashion editorial ‘Agility’ featuring twins model Alia and Delcia Johnson, from West Park (Florida).
Latest posts by Johanne Affricot (see all)
- Black Lives Matter | The delay of the Italian art sector with its black Italian artists - June 12, 2020
- Black Lives Matter Italy | Rome takes a knee to say Stop to racism - June 9, 2020
- Four young women on ‘Summertime’’s representation, inclusion and advice for the next season - May 21, 2020
- Delphine Diallo | ‘I’ve become a better person, believing in women’ - May 2, 2020
- Tiziana Manfredi recounts the recovery of Dakar’s newsreel archive - April 4, 2020