Sardinia is a magic, powerful land with a millenary history that is often negletced. Vhelade is an artist who comes from this land and also from Congo. Her childhood and adolescescence have been amazing thanks to her crazy parents, both artists and musicians, who made her live incredible experiences and shaped her path.
After 11 years working on TV with the Italian presenter Piero Chiambretti, Vhelade decided to turn over a new leaf and devote herself to music. The result of this decision was a two-year- long journey, an album, Afrosarda, in which Vhelade talks about her life vision, her philosophy, respect and equality, showing her Sardinian and black pride.
Created and Directed by | Johanne Affricot
Camera and Editing | Marco Brunelli
Tell us about a project or news you would like to read on GRIOT. Write to firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest posts by GRIOT (see all)
- ‘Wasa Bibi’ | Samito & Boogieman team up for new kussom inspired EP - October 18, 2019
- ‘Lucid’| Love takes new shapes in ASA’s new album - October 14, 2019
- 6 must-watch movies not to be missed this winter - October 9, 2019
- ‘Water Life’ | Aïda Muluneh explores and highlights water crisis - October 5, 2019
- The limitations of white empathy | Face to face with Anton Kannemeyer - September 30, 2019