Sardinia is a magic, powerful land with a millenary history that is often negletced. Vhelade is an artist who comes from this land and also from Congo. Her childhood and adolescescence have been amazing thanks to her crazy parents, both artists and musicians, who made her live incredible experiences and shaped her path.
After 11 years working on TV with the Italian presenter Piero Chiambretti, Vhelade decided to turn over a new leaf and devote herself to music. The result of this decision was a two-year- long journey, an album, Afrosarda, in which Vhelade talks about her life vision, her philosophy, respect and equality, showing her Sardinian and black pride.
Created and Directed by | Johanne Affricot
Camera and Editing | Marco Brunelli
Tell us about a project or news you would like to read on GRIOT. Write to email@example.com
Latest posts by GRIOT (see all)
- THE REPRESENTATION OF AFRO-DESCENDANTS IN LUIGI CHRISTOPHER VEGGETTI KANKU’S PAINTINGS - March 25, 2020
- Coronavirus | What is the challenge ahead? We don’t know, but we are ready - March 21, 2020
- ‘Roots for a Crown’ | “Black hair is the aesthetic marker of ancestral identity” - March 13, 2020
- Trap Bob | Fighting against discrimination through illustration - March 6, 2020
- Biennials and Triennials to visit in 2020 - February 27, 2020