We watched it and we were blown away. Of course, it is Moses Sumney, but his Cut Me show on Colors is particularly stunning. From the sonic aesthetics to the physical one, naturally blended and balanced with the matte red studio, the Ghanaian-American singer reaches new heights in this beautiful performance.
Cut me is part of his latest album græ Pt. 1, released in February.
Tell us about a project or news you would like to read on GRIOT. Write to firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest posts by GRIOT (see all)
- Towards more social contact | GRIOT’s new projects and collaborations - December 30, 2020
- ‘Masterkush’ | This is the brand new PNKSAND - December 8, 2020
- Ibrahim Mahama e Melaku Belay (Fendika Cultural Center) receive 2020 Prince Claus Awards - December 6, 2020
- ‘Not Fully Human, Not Human At All’ explores Europe’s processes of dehumanization - November 15, 2020
- Boubacar Boris Diop | Decolonizing African literature begins with language - November 10, 2020