We watched it and we were blown away. Of course, it is Moses Sumney, but his Cut Me show on Colors is particularly stunning. From the sonic aesthetics to the physical one, naturally blended and balanced with the matte red studio, the Ghanaian-American singer reaches new heights in this beautiful performance.
Cut me is part of his latest album græ Pt. 1, released in February.
Tell us about a project or news you would like to read on GRIOT. Write to firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest posts by GRIOT (see all)
- Àsìkò’s visual representation of emotions | The personal becomes universal - August 7, 2020
- ‘Dancing at Dusk’ | 38 dancers from 14 African countries restage Pina Bausch’s ‘The Rite of Spring’ - July 24, 2020
- Open Call For Images | GRIOT curates next Guest Room over at Der Greif - June 15, 2020
- Watch Audre Lorde – The Berlin Years 1984-1992 - June 7, 2020
- George Floyd and Italy | The (black) grass is always greener on the other side of the fence - June 3, 2020