Do you remember Ibeyi – the French-Cuban twins that blew us away a few year ago with Oya, River, the amazing Mama Says and many other incredible tunes? Well, Lisa-Kaindé and Naomi Diaz are back with a new single Lost in My Mind.
If they had got us used to Afro-Cuban downtempo soul this track has definitely got a more electronic sound, but that doesn’t take away from the deepness of the lyrics about self exploration and finding your way out from the frenetic confusion of our thoughts.
Listen to it here.
Featured Image | Ibey (c) Wunmi Onibudo
Tell us about a project or news you would like to read on GRIOT. Write to email@example.com
Latest posts by GRIOT (see all)
- Embers of Bloom | by Daniel Obasi - August 9, 2017
- The Random Mixtape by Stacey Foxx is finally out! - July 26, 2017
- Watch Calvin Harris’ ‘Feels’ video f/Pharell Williams, Big Sean and Kate Perry - June 27, 2017
- Motherland ▷ Vhelade, ‘Afrosarda’ - June 26, 2017
- Pitti Uomo 92 | 10 Photographers have their say - June 16, 2017