Jason Bassett is a Miami-based photographer & filmmaker.
His love for photography begins with editorials. This is where he can be present but tell a story in any time or way he feels. He was 20 when the passion was far too overwhelming to not invest all his energy into. He really just want his photographs to feel cinematic and to inspire creativity.
Here is his latest fashion editorial ‘Agility’ featuring twins model Alia and Delcia Johnson, from West Park (Florida).
Latest posts by Johanne Affricot (see all)
- Simone Leigh will represent the United States at the 2022 Venice Biennale - October 28, 2020
- Alessia Glaviano | On Photo Vogue and beauty, representation and disability, community and Italian citizenship - October 15, 2020
- “Ain’t I a Woman” too? | Djamila Ribeiro on Social Justice, Black Feminism and the ‘Place of Speech’ - September 21, 2020
- Black Lives Matter | The delay of the Italian art sector with its black Italian artists - June 12, 2020
- Black Lives Matter Italy | Rome takes a knee to say Stop to racism - June 9, 2020