Jason Bassett is a Miami-based photographer & filmmaker.
His love for photography begins with editorials. This is where he can be present but tell a story in any time or way he feels. He was 20 when the passion was far too overwhelming to not invest all his energy into. He really just want his photographs to feel cinematic and to inspire creativity.
Here is his latest fashion editorial ‘Agility’ featuring twins model Alia and Delcia Johnson, from West Park (Florida).
Latest posts by Johanne Affricot (see all)
- Italian Beauty | The Vogue Italia cover with Maty Fall is not just a cover - February 10, 2020
- ‘The New Black Vanguard’ | Antwaun Sargent on the visual vocabulary redefining the fashion industry—and society - January 20, 2020
- Imprisonment, identification and identity in Fiamma Montezemolo’s ‘Entanglements’ - January 8, 2020
- Benin Royal Museum | David Adjaye to design the museum housing artifacts stolen in the colonial era - September 23, 2019
- ‘Omg’ | Sampa The Great’s new album ‘The Return’ is addictive - July 22, 2019