After the 2014 #IamSorry art installation (featuring a table containing a variety of objects for fans to pick up, and him doing nothing but cry), Shia LeBeouf has come back with a new art performance by his collective LaBeouf, Rönkkö & Turner: #ALLMYMOVIES.
At noon on Tuesday the actor started a consecutive three day marathon watching every single movie he’s ever made in reverse chronological order, beginninng with the 2015 war drama, Man Down. Visitors and fans are invited to join him at the Angelika Film Center, Nyc (free admission).
If you live in New York we suggest that you go in person to see what is going on. If you don’t, you can watch Shia’s face watching his face on New Hive.
Latest posts by GRIOT (see all)
- ‘Dancing at Dusk’ | 38 dancers from 14 African countries restage Pina Bausch’s ‘The Rite of Spring’ - July 24, 2020
- Open Call For Images | GRIOT curates next Guest Room over at Der Greif - June 15, 2020
- Watch Audre Lorde – The Berlin Years 1984-1992 - June 7, 2020
- George Floyd and Italy | The (black) grass is always greener on the other side of the fence - June 3, 2020
- ‘INNER’ | Italian-Congolese producer BLCKEBY invites us to join his inner world - May 23, 2020