After the 2014 #IamSorry art installation (featuring a table containing a variety of objects for fans to pick up, and him doing nothing but cry), Shia LeBeouf has come back with a new art performance by his collective LaBeouf, Rönkkö & Turner: #ALLMYMOVIES.
At noon on Tuesday the actor started a consecutive three day marathon watching every single movie he’s ever made in reverse chronological order, beginninng with the 2015 war drama, Man Down. Visitors and fans are invited to join him at the Angelika Film Center, Nyc (free admission).
If you live in New York we suggest that you go in person to see what is going on. If you don’t, you can watch Shia’s face watching his face on New Hive.
Latest posts by GRIOT (see all)
- ‘Peace of Mind’ | Arya: “I would never give my music up in the name of success” - January 21, 2021
- Watch these | 3 pieces of advice to ease your big-screen nostalgia - January 18, 2021
- Towards more social contact | GRIOT’s new projects and collaborations - December 30, 2020
- ‘Masterkush’ | This is the brand new PNKSAND - December 8, 2020
- Ibrahim Mahama e Melaku Belay (Fendika Cultural Center) receive 2020 Prince Claus Awards - December 6, 2020